Friday, November 27, 2009

Rainy days and fridays

Hi. To my blog readers, I'm not gonna post entries for a while. Soul searching is alluring to my psyche and I must say that I'm off for days to search for my lost soul. When I come back, I hope I can share to you some interesting ideas and stuffs. While I'm away for my whimsical flight, I know there's a lot for me to discover out there to ignite me, it's just that I'm too oblivious.



As imagination bodies forth
The forms of things unknown, the poet’s pen
Turns them to shapes, and gives to airy nothing
A local habitation and a name.

--Theseus, Act V, scene i
Happy weekend, faeries.

2 comments:

  1. hi lou! we need that once in a while. may the force be with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be back soon, ate kit. Thanks for the encouragement.

    ReplyDelete

What a sweet scent my chive blossoms have! ♥