Friday, March 26, 2010

Centipede: We're not lost.
Grasshopper: Then where are we?
Centipede: Somewhere up north. Or, possibly, very far south.
Geasshopper: What's your latitude? What's your longitude?
Centipede: Hey, hey, hey! That's personal, bud!

 I found Roald Dahl's James and the Giant Peach in a thrift book shop yesterday with a friend, and believe me, it only cost me 15 Pesos to own it. I'm still reading the book hitherto. Anyway, I want to share some lovely posts from lovely bloggers this week.

2 comments:

  1. hi lou. hapit na gyud april. i'll contact you as soon as im in davao ha.

    btw, thanks for the link. :) i really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matilda always pops into my head whenever I hear the words Dahl, or doll, or dull...weird no? haha!

    ReplyDelete

What a sweet scent my chive blossoms have! ♥