Monday, July 19, 2010

To Be With You


Photos by We Live Young

This day I felt an urge to engage in poetry and art again. It's been a month since I've started my new painting and... well, it has its progress. I chose to paint a member of Teduray tribe. I just feel, like, I have to study and focus on the society in Philippine setting. And, yes, poetry. I'd love to compose poems again. I usually make some when I'm experiencing ascetic seclusion and my mind's free from any disorientation. So what were you doing lately?

7 comments:

  1. nah not much! just scanning my old family pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! follow your poetry and painting urges, I think it's so important to live one's creativity. I'm fiddling with my photography (as always). xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just sat down for the afternoon to sit and write, and it feels great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think its a good idea to follow your creative urge..I hope you will find the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to hear your poems!
    And I've been writing and taking photographs and feeling a little bit inadequate, this week. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am here everyday and i cant wait for new photos !

    ReplyDelete

What a sweet scent my chive blossoms have! ♥